About Us

My photo
We met through work back in 2004. We began dating months later on February 15, 2005. We gave eachother rings by September of that same year. June of 2008 we began discussing babies. Natalie's 21st birthday was in September, so we decided to try with the doctors when we got back from vacation. In October 2008, we became pregnant, first try! We now want to share our journey through life with friends and family!

Look how fast he is growing!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Some pics of Aiden!!

The Dr with Aiden
Heather and Aiden when we got home!

Aiden in his boppy bouncer!

Ella meeting him for the first time (she LOVES him, it is so cute)

Heather with Aiden right after he came out!

Sorry, have been SUPER busy and have neglected to update! :( Well, everything is going well, we had a rough first few days, not realizing that because Aiden was a little bit bigger, my colostrum was not enough for him and lets just say that the last couple days he was pretty much starving and because I didnt know to supplement his diet with a little bit of formula until my milk comes in, he has been a very unhappy and screaming baby for about 24 hours. After not being able to figure out why he was so upset all the time, and he wouldnt latch on anymore either (because from the beginning he was a good latcher and I thought he was getting enough) probably from frustration, I decided to give him some formula. He slowly began calming down after that and so I called the nurses and told them our situation and they were like oh, ya that happens with bigger babies, you just supplement till your milk comes in. Thats great, except that I called them for advice earlier when I didnt know what was going on and they didnt bother telling me THEN! Jeese. Well all in all, everything is going GREAT now!!! He is extremely happy that his mommy's milk has come in and is a happy little baby that sleeps alot too! Here is some pics for you. I will update soon!

6 comments:

  1. He is so handsome! Thank you for sharing your pictures of him. I can't wait to see how fast he grows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Congrats on your gorgeous little boy! I've been reading your blog for a while now eagerly awaiting his arrival :) it sounds like things went smoothly during the birth (as much as can be expected anyway!) and i hope things continue that way for your little family. Cheers, Zanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats and welcome to mommyhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm happy to see he is here safe and sound :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww!! YEAH!! CONGRATS LADIES! he's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Just checking in. How is mommyhood treating you??

    ReplyDelete