Monday, February 16, 2009
It's A BOY!!!
We found a little boy inside there. It was so exciting, at first the baby was sitting butt down by my cervix, so I was kind of nervous... but the tech had me get up and go to the bathroom like 3 times to get him to move around. She found some very prominent male genitals down there!!!! The heartbeat was 136 and he looked real good. We counted all ten toes and fingers... he had his hands in his face most of the time though. Something cool that we found out was that all the measurements were showing me almost a week ahead. We have been saying how funny it would be to deliver on the 8th of July so the birthdate could be 7-8-09 and she said funny you say that, because that is what the machine is putting your due date at based upon the measurements... Now, we know that not a big percent actually comes on their due date, but we can be optimistic, right? Heather was so excited and anxious and she said that she will feel even better when we get the report back on Wed. with the results on the health. She was just telling me how much more real it seems now because we have a name to it and also have seen a human lookng face and can buy gender specific things too. He has been so wriggly lately, I feel him move all the time, and she was having a tough time getting him to sit still for her. LoL That a boy! So, all in all, it looks like Aiden is going to be the name and we are deciding between Johnathon and Lee as the middle names. We are very excited and went out and bought some more outfits! :) Have another Dr's Appt on Wed will update then with the health updates!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh, how exciting! Boys are the best! ( I know!) Hugs! ag
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you got that boy you (and grampa) wanted! Congrats. My vote is Lee for the middle name (unless your last name starts with E or F...which would spell out ALE or ALF with his initials...lol). We were wondering when you were going to share the good news!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteTook long enough! I vote for Lee, thats Stacey's middle name and my nephew Kameryn got her middle name as well..It was a joke that really happened :-)
ReplyDeleteI like Lee also, and I am sure Grandpa would be thrilled to share his middle name with Aiden. I know G-Pa is happy to have some more testosterone going on. ha ha
ReplyDeleteYa that is for sure about Grandpa... he has three girls, a wife and just when he thought he might get a son-in-law, I give him a daughter-in-law. HeHe I had to repay him back some how. :)
ReplyDelete