







Well, it took almost an entire day's worth of work. We began working on it Saturday at 4 pm, did the first coat and then came back to it at 8pm did the second coat. Went to bed at about 12:30am that night. Woke up at 9am ran to 4 different stores, to find the letters a-i-d-e-n (everywhere was missing at least ONE letter). Finally got the letters and then got the paint for the tree and clouds. We then came home and well I sponged white, fluffy clouds on the walls, (A BIG THANK YOU TO...) my mom whom painted a HUGE tree (100 acre wood tree :) ) in the corner of the nursery. Heather criticized my clouds, because she wanted them more natural looking and less fluffy perfection looking. :) A couple ended up looking different when I came back in the room..... hehe Overall, everything turned out really nice; better than I thought. It looks like a nursery out of a catalog or something. The pictures dont do justice.

It looks great!! I really like the tree (moms are the best). All the great colors you guys did a fantastic job! He will love it.
ReplyDeleteYour mom is too awesome! I should hire you guys to come down and decorate my house. I like the snail over the heater, very cool touch.
ReplyDeletehow beautiful!
ReplyDelete