About Us

My photo
We met through work back in 2004. We began dating months later on February 15, 2005. We gave eachother rings by September of that same year. June of 2008 we began discussing babies. Natalie's 21st birthday was in September, so we decided to try with the doctors when we got back from vacation. In October 2008, we became pregnant, first try! We now want to share our journey through life with friends and family!

Look how fast he is growing!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Aiden's Room..... Again

Well, here are the final touch pictures of Aiden's new room...again! LoL There are a few differences, we had to get a new wall border, I painted the ceiling, the clouds are a bit lighter, And his dresser and changing table arein different spots. It looks great! I cant wait until he is in it though! Well, today we are going to go around to the different stores and finish up our registeries, the baby shower is in a month. Heather really wanted to go and scan stuff with the scan gun thing. LoL I thought it would be a good plan to see what they actually carry in the store vs. online. Then we are going to have yummy shish-ka-bobs (sp?) for dinner. Tomorrow I planned a suprise day for Heather... I will update more on that when we are done, as it is a suprise and she might read this before then. :) Aiden has been doing really good; I think that he is getting less room in there to move, because I sure do feel it more often now. Well, I will update more after the weekend, I am 30 WEEKS tomorrow, only TEN more to go!! Woo-Hoo





7 comments:

  1. the name in the cloud is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out wonderfully!!
    Congrats and thanks for the inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nursery is beautiful!! Great job mommies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nursery is beautiful. I think that I'd like to sleep in there...he'll love it. What a lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aiden's room looks sweet he will love it! Happy Happy Mommies to be Day :).....Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete