About Us

My photo
We met through work back in 2004. We began dating months later on February 15, 2005. We gave eachother rings by September of that same year. June of 2008 we began discussing babies. Natalie's 21st birthday was in September, so we decided to try with the doctors when we got back from vacation. In October 2008, we became pregnant, first try! We now want to share our journey through life with friends and family!

Look how fast he is growing!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Finally....Home!!!

Well, we are finally into the new house!!! YaY We have been living here for about a week now, we got our couches and Comcast delivered yesterday! I have really been missing my internet :( Everything has been going really great, it has been a long week, a lot of blood and sweat, but it is finally all coming together. Aiden's room is all done, except his wall border. I have to buy a new one, because they dont sell the old one in the stores anymore. I was really bummed about that because it matched so well. I got the living room wall painted; was a bit bummed with that, as I went with a soft tan color, because all of our furniature is dark brown colored, and well, the wall isnt that noticable unless you look at the corner where it runs into the white walls. The rest of our house is an eggshell color, not bright white, which is nice. I am going to paint our bedroom next weekend. Painting is a lot of work!! When our couches arrived, they were a lot bigger than we thought they were in the showroom, and we had to put them in a way that we didnt plan. :( But it still looks really nice. I will have to post some pics soon... they take forever to load, and well, I am lazy! :) Aiden is doing amazing, the other day Heather and I were sitting in the living room and I was laying with my shirt up and he must of been rolling around in there or something, but my belly was doing the wave and Heather was like, "Is that the baby? What is wrong with him?" LoL it was freaky lookin. He has been moving a lot lately. I had a scare with some swelling when we moved. With all the work and excitement, my ankles actually swelled up larger than my feet, (I will have a pic of that later :) ) I called the doctors and the first thing they wanted me to do was check my blood pressure. It was a little high, but nothing alarming. Easter was great today! The Easter bunny brought me a gift certificate for a pedicure. :) YaY! Easter bunny brought Heather a Nintendo DS game... We went to my parents' for dinner and my mom made ham and pineapple... yummm She also got us some teeth whitening kits and gift certificates. Aiden got a a basket of clothes and some soft little booties. Well, that is it for now. I will post pics soon!

3 comments:

  1. how freaking exciting!!! I can't wait to see pics :) and I go through Internet withdrawales every time we move somewhere new... sick isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! It sounds like Aiden likes the new house too! Looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy mommies! But i am sure it is all worth it. To answer your questions: Em is living in the town we are moving to (her home town) while I finish up school. But school is almost over and I will be down there in a couple of weeks to set up the new apt.
    The orange drink tasted like syrup but wasn't too bad till I started having indigestion.

    ReplyDelete