Monday, April 6, 2009
Quick Update!
I am at work so I have to make this quick! :) We moved into our new house this last weekend!! Woo Hoo lots of work and my body and back are killing me! I painted the whole nursery last night, by myself, I know! I am crazy!!! I am loving the new house! Thanks to my WONDERFUL parents who were there the WHOLE weekend for like 10 hour days each! My dad was a super star in getting everything installed! My mom read off all the instructions to him, so together they made an amazing team! Heather's dad came over and brought a new garbage can :) YaY and helped install the mailbox, he is also going to be helping with the yard! WooHoo to that! So, we had a lot of help this weekend, thank goodness because we couldn't have done it by ourselves! So, that is it for now, Aiden is doing great, lots of movement. We dont have comcast installed until Saturday so, I may not be able to give anymore updates too soon! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WOW
ReplyDeleteThis has all moved so fast!
Congratulations
Hope your feeling less sore very very soon
Congratulations to the new homeowners!!!!
ReplyDeletewow...good job ladies!
ReplyDelete