Well, the loan is finally in underwriting! We have paid for our application fee and locked our 30 year fixed interest rate in at 4.75% woo hoo! I spoke with my under-writer today and she said that as long as the appraisal comes back good, that she can claim it officially approved!! That can take up to 10 business days, so here we are 5 months late in another TWW for another exiciting, life changing event! There is so much that we want to do in order to prepare for the new house, but I dont want to touch anything untill we get that OFFICIAL stamp of approval. :) So, bring on the wait. Aside from that, my parents took us out to the casino on Saturday and I had all you can eat seafood buffett!!!! And it was PHENOMENAL!!!!! I ate like 4 plate-fulls of king crab legs!!! Yum. Well, I will post more when we are updated more..
P.S. Aiden is doing great!!! He is quite the little gymnast in there! We have our next OB appt next Monday....
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Two week wait torture of a different sort...lol.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear you're moving into that house...how exciting!
ReplyDeleteOh, Be careful how much seafood you eat..the mercury isn't good for the baby..
woohoo! Your life seems so perfect.. *hugs*
ReplyDelete