Well, here it is! Week 24! I am feeling great, wanting to eat ALL the time. :) I go to the doctor's tomorrow, see how much weight I have gained. :( Everything else is going great, we should hear back from the appraiser by the end of this week, and then it will be just preparing for the big move!Sunday, March 22, 2009
Week 24 belly shot!
Well, here it is! Week 24! I am feeling great, wanting to eat ALL the time. :) I go to the doctor's tomorrow, see how much weight I have gained. :( Everything else is going great, we should hear back from the appraiser by the end of this week, and then it will be just preparing for the big move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

awww, what a cute tummy!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great looking belly shot!!! No visable stretch marks or anything!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy to hear things are going well. Keep the updates coming!
Aww..I miss that :(..well, now that I think that comment through, not really ..lol. Have fun while it lasts, that belly is cute!
ReplyDeleteYa luckily I have none (knock on wood) on my belly, my thighs are taking the brute of it! And I have that stupid curling iron burn on my tummy but, what can ya do? LoL
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled upon your blog. Congrats on the baby boy! What a cute belly :]
ReplyDeleteWe are just behind you guys at 21 weeks with a boy also. We will add you to our blog roll and follow along.