Well, we are down to the one week appointments. YaY! As you can see, me belly is getting HUGE! LoL Everyone says I am going to pop at any moment. :) We went to the Dr's on Tuesday, and I am already 1cm dilated, and 25% effaced. So, Aiden is definitley working on coming out! Thank goodness! The Dr. gave me a ROUGH estimate that he was weighing aroun 7lbs ALREADY! :( Looks like we are going to be having a big boy! :) I told the Dr about how he has hiccups all the time, and he said that it is a very good sign that his lungs are developing well. So as annoying as they are LoL, I will take them! We are going to Dr's on Tuesday again, hopefully I will have progressed more. Also on Tuesday my mom is having a BIG surgery, then we have an appt for the fire dept. to check are infant seat, and then we have birth class, the final one! I absoultely love my birth class, and am sad to go. :( That is the scoop for now. We finished buying up the rest of our baby items, we should be getting a call from Babys'R'Us this week, for pick up of the nursery chair that we bought! It is super comfortable. We are pretty much ready for the little guy. The only thing I need to do is pack our hospital bag! :) Important part there, ya I am working on it. We are going to go look for some new jammies and stuff today. (Good excuse to get some new jammies!) I will update probably on Wednesday.

You are lookin great!!! Anyday now!
ReplyDeleteWow, you are so close!! How exciting!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new jammies (I have at least a dozen pair or more ... I love new jammies)