



Ok... I have been slacking on posts lately. So I will post the updates, and then put pics on when I get home. Our Baby shower was on the 7th, it went amazing. There was a 57 head count and my mother and Aunts did a WONDERFUL job. There was lots of good food, and my mom found some really neat games that I had never played at a baby shower before, which made it really interesting and fun. We got a TON of gifts. Which was definitley appreciated. I am now just finishing up writing the thank-you cards, it is a lot of writing and hand cramps going on. LoL We have done our final shopping and what not to be prepared for when he arrives. His hospital bag is packed, and mine is working on it :( LoL I am slow. We will get his car seat installed by the end of this week. We have one more week of birthclass which is next Tuesday, I am very glad that we decided to take this class, it was worth the time and money. I will be updating soon with the 36 week belly pic and DR update along with Heather's Birthday, and a bunch of pics! I havent gotten the ones from my mom yet, but this is my car leaving the shower and our living room after we got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment